Helpful tips for a great international travel experience:
Try to plan your world tour package from India at least 4 to 6 months ahead of your estimated time of departure. This will allow cheaper flight costs and hotel room rents. Moreover, it gives us ample time to plan the best possible affordable International Tour Package for you. You also have enough time to finalise your itinerary and optimize your travel components to suit your requirements.
Ensure that you have a valid passport with at least 6 (Six) months of validity left from the expected date of return. In case you don't have so, please arrange to get your passport renewed at least 30 days before the expected date of departure.
Many times, we have noticed that parents desiring to take international vacations, forget to apply and secure passports for their children. It is mandatory for all to have passports, either minor or adult. Minors are issued passports for a period of 5 years or till attaining the age of 18, whichever is earlier.
For travelling to International destinations, many countries require payslips for the last three months, bank statement for the last three months and other financial solvency documents for issuance of VISA. Please check relevant VISA application procedures for the desired country of travel.
Many countries need vaccination records for allowing entry to their countries. Guests are advised to get their vaccinations done well before embarking on International tours. CDC recommended shots and proof of yellow fever vaccinations are required for travel to specific countries.
- Complete Travel Documents including tickets, passports, VISA, ID proofs, Insurance etc.
- Cash, Credit & Debit cards.
- Adequate clothes as per the place of visit. Don't forget swim-suits for beaches, heavy woollens for winters, comfortable underwear, comfortable shoes like thigh-high boots or beach floaters etc.
- Mobile and laptop chargers including relevant travel adaptors for the specific country of travel.
- Cosmetics & toiletries including sunscreen lotions, moisturerisers etc.
- Sunglasses, scarves, caps.
- Headphones/ earphones with adequate portable power banks.
- Camera, memory cards and charging cables.
INTERNATIONAL TOUR CHECKLIST:
Find the ultimate checklist for travelling abroad. Take a printout, fill up, pack your bags and you are ready to fly !!